- LOGIN Award is open to all Internet users. They can nominate either works they own or works they adore.
- The nominated works must be implemented from the 1 April 2016 to 12 May 2017.
- Entry fee is 30 EUR in every category or subcategory except categories that do nor require a fee. There is no fee in these categories: Video of the year, Person of the year on the web, Educational website, Cultural non-profit webpage , Social responsibility website;
- One person can vote one time per day for a particular nominant.
- All submitted entries (webistes, apps, online projects) must be available from the date of entry to the end of the Award.
- LOGIN Award is open to all organizations and individuals who either owns the work or has permission to enter the work.
- Entrants are able to advertise their nomination in their own or private source, but they can not offer a reward for the votes.
- Ineligible entries may be disqualified at any phase of the competition without notification.
- Effectivity and functionality;
- Achieved goals and results;
- The visual presentation.