The festival´s clever pocket guide and your very own personal assistant.
Find everything quickly and handily from a single source on your smartphone.
The app provides LOGIN attendees with useful features and guidance; it facilitates planning and orienting in a wealth of festival information, navigating between the venues in Vilnius and staying up-to-date with the events info in real time, and much more. You can personalise the app according to your preferences – create your individual agenda, bookmark speakers and venues so you wouldn´t miss any of your favourites.
What can you do with the app?
- Check all speakers’ profiles
- Bookmark and rate your favourite speakers and talks
- Create your personal agenda – the app alerts you in time about upcoming talks
- Check-out recommended programs
- Filter speakers, talks, and attendees
- Ask questions or comment on every talk instantly via the app
- Create a personal, professional profile for networking
- Check the attendee list and match up for networking
- Share your e-business card and save gathered contacts
- Navigate in LOGIN venues with the interactive smart map
- See the hall capacity situation for every talk
- Share your festival emotions with friends
- Keep up with the latest festival info and news
- Get helpful up-to-the-minute notifications on schedule changes and venue capacity updates directly into your smartphone
- Contact organisers quickly
The LOGIN 2018 app is built on a mobile tech platform of an Estonian startup Festivality. The team’s purpose is to bring festivals and events to mobile. Festivality helps the event industry adopt novel and smarter mobile technologies, boosting fans to get more out of various events, enabling attendees to buy and pay at events conveniently with their smartphones, and providing actionable event data analytics via event apps for organisers.
One of LOGIN’s major guns is networking, and this time we have the tech to make it a real sniper rifle!
During the entire period of the event, participants, ambassadors, speakers and all other attendees will be able to use a personalised LOGIN app that includes an exciting networking twist.
This feature – first of its kind in Lithuania – allows you to either handily set up 1-on-1s with the relevant individuals, or makes networking super easy and productive by suggesting the best matches based on your interests.
At the end of the day one, before the LOGOUT party, we’ll all gather to continue networking at the special cosy space for finding new professional contacts.
Let’s make #networking effortless!
How does the app work?
It’s an absolute no-brainer:
– Your unique login is generated and sent to you via email.
– Login with your personal code and fill in your professional profile – you’re ready for networking!
– Go to the “Networking by Luminor” section, check out the list of attendees, use filters or search to find the best match and schedule a meeting with just a few clicks.
You have two choices:
- You can schedule a 1-on-1 with any of your front-runners.
We’re not exaggerating: you can check every attendee’s profile, message them, and meet at the networking area at the National Opera Theatre, where the most productive networking experience awaits.
- You can count on AI-based matchmaking feature, which will offer you the relevant contacts by carefully following your preferences.
Be sure to have push notifications on so you wouldn’t miss a thing about your meeting.
Afraid to loose your contacts after the event ends? No problem, we have you covered. You’ll be able to use the app and message other attendees even after LOGIN.